Tuesday 22 April 2008

Another Island addition.........

He we are, the weather is getting better, the trees are shooting, maybe summer is really on the way now............

This entry is only short, I promise!!!

Here we are sitting on our wonderful island in the sun. We can listen to our 8 records, we can read our book. Maybe we want to indulge with our luxury......

But I am all heart, our Island, by chance, and only just discovered, has a cinema!!!! It has a popcorn machine, a hot dog maker and a huge set of drink fountains. If this isn't enough there is a pick and mix aisle and a varity of other snacks!!!

All that is missing right now are some films to show, shame that!!

So i thought about the issue and made a decision.........................

Now it was suggested we only had 1 film, but what fun is that, then it was suggested that the film choice should be unlimited, now that is pointless!!!

I think we should have a limit, the question was "how many?!"

I think we should choose 8 films to have in the cinema to watch whenever. The only stipulation I make is that for each film, like the records, a reason is given for each choice. The other stipulation is that having chosen the 8 films, we then just choose 1 of these and why.

I shall choose my films over the next few days, I look forward to everyone elses choice as well......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Films now thats a new one.
The first film I choose is Appocolipse Now it is one of the best war films ever!!!

The second film I choose is Fright Night, because Roddy McDowell play the part extremely well.

The third film I choose is Alvin and the Chipmonks cause it will do everyone elses head in. lol

My forth film is Rise of The Foot Soldier, cause its based on a true story and I know Turbo Terry who co-stars in it.

My fith film would be Nightmare on Elmstreet 1 cause it was amasing and still makes me jump

My sixth film would be Grease so we could all have a sing along.

My seventh would be Hound of the Baskervilles with Bazil Rathbone cause he is my sherlock holmes

My last film is a toughie but has to be They call me Nobody, it brings a whole new meaning to westens.

If I could only have one of them it would be Appocolipse Now as I never get bored of it, its funny and sad and the surf scene while they are being bombed is a legend and cause I love the smell of Napalm in the morning.

Toni